HOW IS THE MIRROR DELIVERED?
- Our vanity mirrors come well packed with double cartons and protective corners
- On weekdays you receive an email with tracking numbers within 24 hours and an estimated delivery time. Every day, all orders are sent at 13.30
- If you have any further questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW DO I COMPLAIN?
- Contact us at email@example.com and describe the reason and we will answer you within 24 hours in weekdays. If we consider the mirror to be replaced, we will send a new and return shipping note for the mirror to be sent back. Please note that the product must be returned in the original package.
HOW DO I GET IN CONTACT WITH ICONMIRROR?
- The fastest is to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are open weekdays 09-17 and will do everything we can to provide service as fast as possible.
- You can also call us between 09-11 on weekdays at +46 87 60 00 00, or contact us via WhatsApp or Facebook.
HOW DO I GET REFUND?
- Send an email to email@example.com and explain that you want to use your right of withdrawal. Return the vanity mirror to us in the original package and email a copy of the shipping slip. When we receive the product, we cancel the purchase and send you an email and create a refund within 48 hours
THREE YEARS WARRANTY?
- IconMirror offers a warranty period of 3 years starting from the date of purchase
- To make use of the warranty, start by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what reason you have to request a warranty.
IS IT A SAFE PRODUCT?
- All our vanity mirrors have a transformer that makes the whole mirror 100% safe.
- All contacts and lights on the mirror are powered by 24 volts.
WHAT DO I DO IF ONE BULB GOES OUT?
- If one light bulbs does not work or if you drop it on the floor, please contact us at email@example.com
DO THE LIGHT BULBS GET HOT? DO THEY FLICKER?
- The lamps we use are custom-made LED filament light bulbs. We have tested more than 100 different lamps and factories to find the safest and best solution.
- We are therefore proud to offer lamps that neither get warm nor flicker.
WHAT KELVIN HAS THE LIGHT BULBS?
- We have chosen 3200 Kelvin, which is a cooler everyday light that professional makeup artists prefer.
ARE ALL MIRRORS DIMMABLE?
- Yes, all our vanity mirrors are equipped with a unique dimmer and you use a remote control.
HOW LONG WILL THESE LIGHT BULBS WORK?
- The lamps should, according to tests, work for 30,000 hours but then they are tested with a switch that switches off and on at 100%. We have a soft dimmer that will prolong life significantly for these lamps.
WHERE CAN I BUY NEW LAMPS?
- We are selling new lamps in a 4-pack package. You can buy other 24 volt lamps on the market, but we can not guarantee you are satisfied with how they are dimmed. If you buy other that you think works well, please send us an email and tell us and we'll tip others.
DO I NEED TO CONTACT AN ELECTRICIAN TO INSTALL THE MIRROR?
- No. The vanity mirrors can be plugged into any type C, E & F wall socket.
CAN I INSTALL THE MIRROR IN THE BATHROOM?
- Yes. The vanity mirrors are not IP rated. However, as they run on 24 volt, which is deemed "extra low voltage", you're allowed to install everything after the transformer in a bathroom environment.