1. Gently lay the mirror upside down with all the lights still in but without having the cord plugged in. On the left side of the frame there is a small hole where you can, with a pen, for example, press down to reach the restart button. (keep pressing the button until step 4)
2. Press and hold the button while connecting the cord, the lights should then start flashing
3. Press any button on the remote control, the lights should stop flashing and start to shine
4. Pull out the cord and then release the button.
5. Reconnect the cord - Now the mirror will work properly!